Rates vary dependent upon use of insurance (deductibles and co-pays) versus self-pay, please inquire.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Healthcare (UBH)
- United Healthcare
- Anthem BCBS
- Value Behavioral Health (VBH)
- Community Care Behavioral Health (CCBH)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- E4 Health
- EAP Consultants
- Impact Solutions
- Mazzitti & Sullivan
Reduced fee services and sliding scale rates are available on a limited basis. Please inqure with therapist.
Cash, check, credit card, and PayPal accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not provided at least 24 hours notice in advance, you will be required to pay a no-show fee of $30 for the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.